Abstract Submission Guidelines
The Scientific Committee invites individuals to submit their abstracts for presentation at the Emirates Surgical Pathology Conference.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All reports must be based on work that has already been completed. No studies "in progress" will be accepted. Any established research design or method may be used.
Abstract Submission Deadline to 30 September 2023
Abstract Review Process from 01 – 20 October 2023
Abstract Submission Notification to 25 October 2023
- Bone and Soft Tissue
- Liver Pathology
- Pancreatic / Endocrine Pathology
- Molecular Pathology
- GI Pathology
- Digital Pathology and AI
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Breast Pathology
- Genitourinary and Cytopathology
- All abstracts are to be written in English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts where the English structure makes comprehension difficult.
All abstracts must be submitted via the abstract portal on the website. This should be limited to a maximum of 500 words and should include the following:
- Title of abstract
- Names and contact details of author(s) (organization, city/country, email, phone numbers, and mailing address). Please provide a 50-word biography of the presenting author with your abstract.
- The abstract must include the following headings clearly: Please provide evidence of ethical approval and funding acknowledgements if any
- You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email. If you do not receive an email within few hours of submission or have any additional queries, please contact email@example.com
Abstracts will be evaluated through a blind review process and scored based upon the following criteria:
- Relevance to the conference topics
- Scientific merit of research (including methodological rigor and contemporary contribution to knowledge)
- Quality, clarity and completeness of abstracts
Once your abstract is accepted, the secretariat will contact you for further information and instructions.
* If you have any problem submitting your abstract through the online system, please contact the Secretariat for assistance.
Terms and Conditions
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision about the abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
- All abstracts must be prepared using the abstracts submission guidelines.
- Each presenter may submit a maximum of two (2) abstracts.
- Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
- All presenters must register and pay the fees to attend the conference.
- A certificate of appreciation will be given to all the presenters to honor their presentation. This is in addition to the attendance certificate that is issued to all participants.
- Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products/equipment.
Fee or payment of travel /living expenses or registration charges will NOT be provided and must be arranged by the participants.